Personal Loot has now come to CausticWoW!
When dungeoneering with your fellow Champions of Algalon, veterans running lower-tiered dungeons with players that need it may notice some fancy drops.
Now, whenever a player who has completed a tier re-runs those dungeons alongside a player who's currently on the quest for that dungeon will receive loot for the last tier they've completed OR the tier they're currently on!
Additionally, players can now be summoned into tiers that they haven't unlocked yet for tier-appropriate loot (as well as rolls on the drops higher tier's drops).
10 is the number.
September (9 is one number, 9+1 = 10)
10th (10 = 10)
2016 (2+1+6=9, plus the ONE missing number, 9+1 = 10)
Tier 10 (Trolls. Tr01ls. 01 backwards is 10.)
There will be at least 10 trolls.
The two gates will open and the two great troll cities will be open to the champions of Algalon, but what will champions find inside?
Tier 10 content includes:
- Two comprehensive raid dungeons, rescaled and remade for Kil'Jaeden 255: Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman
- Tier-appropriate loot
- A new world boss experience
- Continuation of both the Tiered Dungeon Quest line AND the Side Dungeon quest line
- A new boss in Zul'Farrak - the fearsome
- A new side dungeon difficulty feature: New Dungeon Plus! Every time you complete Zul'Farak you have the option of raising the difficulty in exchange for better loot drops.